The 2018 Annual Show & Competition will take place from April 27 to 29, 2018 at Duggan Community Hall in Edmonton.
At the show, a limited number of 6′ display tables will be available for suppliers, retailers, and NAWCA members who wish to demonstrate or sell items. All display tables must be set up by 9 a.m on the Saturday of the Annual Show & Competition.
There will be again a GARAGE SALE as part of the 2018 show. Carvers can sell carving tools such as knives, gouges,chisels, power tools, as well as wood, books, magazines, cut-outs and patterns related to wood carving. 15 % of the sale price of each item sold will be donated to the NAWCA. This sale will take place Saturday April 28 from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m and Sunday April 29 from 10:00 a.m to 03:00 p.m.
See below for show details. For further inquiries contact the NAWCA Show Chairman Thierry Varem-Sanders at 587-989-2341, e-mail: email@example.com.
2018 Show Schedule
Friday April 27
- Wood Carving Entries and Registration Friday April 27, 2018 from 4pm – 8:00 p.m. (Closed to the public)
Saturday April 28
- Judging takes place on Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 8:00am – 10:00am (Closed to the public)
- Public show from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday April 29
- Public show from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Award Presentations Sunday April 29, 2018 at 03:30 pm
General Show Information
- Duggan Community Hall – 3728 106 Street, Edmonton, AB
Display Table Rates
- Members – $15 / Table
- Commercial & non-members – $25 / Table
- Admission for the public is free but donations are greatly appreciated !